Formed in June 09, Here Come the Belgians is a non-elite anti-team celebrating all things cross, cobbled and Belgian.
Seeking a different experience to the traditional cycling club, its aim is to harness the energy of a vibrant internet cycling community with grass roots racing and riding based around Cyclocross and Spring Classics. There is no race programme in the style of a racing team, more a collection of individual experiences through rides and racing, in whatever location a member may be, that all can share in and contribute toward.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Summer Cross 2012 Round Up


Yorkshire Summer Cross is now over for another year – Boooo!  But because I have been so slack with my blogging, Yorkshire Winter Cross has already started – Hurraaayyy!

Alas, my Summer Cross exploits this term have not been quite as fruitful as last, and I have suffered on many occasions!  I thought rather than post another moaning whinge, I thought I would simply present a few sexy photos…

Belgian Steve Cooper and Belgian me push for the line at Brighouse School
Carving one of the descents at the first of the Kippax Rounds
Hitting the sand pit at pace at the final warm Newsome School  Round

Looking forward to the winter series, and hoping for more success.


No comments:

Post a Comment