Formed in June 09, Here Come the Belgians is a non-elite anti-team celebrating all things cross, cobbled and Belgian.
Seeking a different experience to the traditional cycling club, its aim is to harness the energy of a vibrant internet cycling community with grass roots racing and riding based around Cyclocross and Spring Classics. There is no race programme in the style of a racing team, more a collection of individual experiences through rides and racing, in whatever location a member may be, that all can share in and contribute toward.

Sunday 19 August 2012

What the hell... Why not?

4 comments:

  1. I think I once did something similar with chocolades ....

    For the Lindemans I would rather suggest a Champagne style glass.

    Thumbs up!

    Wolfram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like quite an afternoon you've got on your hands there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments guys. I certainly had a fun couple of hours working my way through that little lot.

    I did plan to try and write a short piece on each of them... needless to say that soon went out the window!

    ReplyDelete