A days winter climbing in the Lakes to finish off the year reminded me that it is a good idea to write down all those things you really mean to do, last February I swore I would always put the Dachsteins in the belay jacket's pockets before I started up the route and get a modern harness that doesn't require double threading the buckle when it's minus three. So here is my list for next cross season
- Race on tubs next season (well apart from the 3 Peaks) Have I been brainwashed by Crossjunkie?
- Keep to a training plan and practice skills (big weakness) to prepare for the cx season.
- Get to the start early and start nearer the front, it is a race after all.
- Get back into running when all the injuries subside. I've missed a whole year of fell racing now :-(
- Remember to stretch regularly (see 4 above)
- Keep having fun!
Happy New Year to all the HCtB crew