Final 'Peaks prep:
1) Fit replacement ergo lever.
2) Build spare wheel set (!)
3) Find and fit front cable hanger to 'old' cross bike.
4) Polish the 'Dorothy' shoes.
5) Put Herb Alpert's 'Bean Bag' on CD for a bit of comic inspiration.
Built the wheels last night, Open Pros on Ambrosio Zenith hubs & DT comp spokes, just need a final bit of equalisation of the spoke tensions. Hope the ergo lever arrives! Tomorrow should be an easy spin out to 'Buffers' cafe with Nick as a last shake down. See you all at the start in Helwith Bridge :-)